From 1st June 2015 KNOWHOW no longer trade from Brussels airport.
All products purchased from KNOWHOW Brussels have a two year guarantee from the date of purchase*.
Products purchased between 10th May 2015 and 31st May 2015 are eligible for a refund if returned in pristine condition and with the receipt. These need to be returned to the UK and despatched before 10th June 2015 for a full refund using the process below:
Has your product developed a fault within the guarantee period? Faulty products need to be returned within the guarantee period to the UK for a full refund using the following process:
- Ensure you have made a backup of all your data as products be sent to the UK cannot be returned. Products returned will have all data securely destroyed
- Print and enclose the completed Product Returns Form with your faulty product
- Download and complete the Courier Booking Form. The account number and return address have been prefilled.The sender’s reference needs to be the receipt number. (This is a free service to the returns address in the UK)
- Package your faulty product securely for courier transit to the UK
- Print the Returns Address Label and attach it securely and visibly to the package
- E-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your product will be collected by DPD
- Download the Knowhow Brussels Returned goods form
- Complete it fully including the courier booking reference number.
- Post the completed Knowhow Brussels Returned goods form together with your receipt to:
Knowhow Contact Centre
FAO Post Room
2 Nunnery Square
- Refunds can only be made to a bank account regardless of how the goods were paid for
If after 21 days from the date of posting you have not had a refund, complete the escalation template and e-mail it to: AskDixonsTravelBelgium@dixonsretail.com
- This e-mail is only to be used for refunds not received within 21 days
Within 3 weeks a full refund will be made to your designated bank account and confirmed to you by e-mail.
If you prefer to have a repair under the manufacturers guarantee, this needs to be arranged between the customer and the manufacturer using the attached Manufacturer contact List. KNOWHOW regret we are unable to assist you in this process
*A valid receipt is essential for all after sales service which must be returned with your bank details for a refund.